Thanks for the comments girls. Lauren, the message post was for Mere because she commented to me that I had not shown her blog love and had not commented.
I changed the address....thank you, my ever faithful, unpaid editor.
Flare: :(
I'm singing, I'm in a store and I'm singing.......!
Calene! I got your message via facebook and would LOVE for Krista to move to England!! I'm not a fan of nannies (for obvious reasons!) but she would be welcome to come and stay any time!! (as would you! And Cathy! And Carolyn!) I vote your sister's week next year should be in the UK!! ;o) Glad all is well!
4 comments:
im offended. meredith? what about me? i guess i am too easily forgotten...
by the way, how did you get that live traffic feed at the bottom?
Message #1: You gave the blog address to your own blog, which we're all already looking at :) (saltymission.blogspot.com is what she really meant!)
Message #2: I wasn't able to get on flair at all today. What a crying shame! Sorry if that ruined your whole facebooking experience today.
Message #3: What's a Christmas gram?... I want one!
Thanks for the comments girls. Lauren, the message post was for Mere because she commented to me that I had not shown her blog love and had not commented.
I changed the address....thank you, my ever faithful, unpaid editor.
Flare: :(
I'm singing, I'm in a store and I'm singing.......!
Calene! I got your message via facebook and would LOVE for Krista to move to England!! I'm not a fan of nannies (for obvious reasons!) but she would be welcome to come and stay any time!! (as would you! And Cathy! And Carolyn!) I vote your sister's week next year should be in the UK!! ;o) Glad all is well!
Post a Comment