Monday, May 04, 2009
Mt. Timpanogas temple
I took this picture of the Timp temple the other day. It was rainy and cloudy and I thought it looked so beautiful across this field that will someday be houses, no doubt. It always amazes me how lucky we are to live 5 minutes to the temple, how my kids can look at the windows at the high school and see it perched on the hill, and how so many people all over the US and world aren't as fortunate. I'll be there at least 4 times this month!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

.jpg)
2 comments:
What a gorgeous picture! Those are some fabulous photography skills!
Howdy! It's Allison Moeck, in Nashville. I've just realized that you guys are in AF! Jay's whole family is there. Ask your kids if they know any of the Thompson's- Lainie(19, works at Walmart), Kailee (junior), Jace (14?) and Chad (11?) and either Jace or Chad has volunteered at Courage Reins also.
My in-laws Paul and Mary Moeck are temple workers at Mt Timp also. Small world! PS, Krista's pics are gorgeous and look like they should be on a album (CD) cover!
Post a Comment